S90 VHL Super Coach

Spartan

It's me again!

No, I did not forget about Super Coach, have just been a bit busy. But the timeframe for this season will match last season's of about 4/5 days total. This timeframe helps me avoid position changes now that the index has been made, and aligns with the predictions deadline.

For a refresher on the rules, please refer to this thread:

Submission Deadline: After first VHL Sims on Friday, August 25th

Link to Team Builder (Instructions on the first tab):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19p0YqGgN2-g51b2PMfhcSGxGBhGlofUUbSAocVYxr8w/edit?usp=sharing

Fill out the form below to enter:

49 minutes ago, Spartan said:

It's me again!

No, I did not forget about Super Coach, have just been a bit busy. But the timeframe for this season will match last season's of about 4/5 days total. This timeframe helps me avoid position changes now that the index has been made, and aligns with the predictions deadline.

For a refresher on the rules, please refer to this thread:

Submission Deadline: After first VHL Sims on Friday, August 25th

Link to Team Builder (Instructions on the first tab):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19p0YqGgN2-g51b2PMfhcSGxGBhGlofUUbSAocVYxr8w/edit?usp=sharing

Fill out the form below to enter:

I still dont understand what you just said after reading it 3 times

8 minutes ago, Mysterious_Fish said:

So idk if you said but

What players are eligable?
Is this like the VHFL?

VHL players only to be selected, there's a dropdown in the form, those are the only eligible players.

Scoring follows VHFL, but you're competing against everyone, not in groups. Your team of 3 forwards, 2 defensemen, 1 goalie will play against everyone else's teams.

6 minutes ago, animal74 said:

Why you make us scroll?

It was much, much worse to not have them in a dropdown. You'd scroll on the page even more imo.

If it's not liked, I can go back to not having a dropdown next time. I just won't have people typing in names for spelling/formatting issues with the scoring sheet.

27 minutes ago, Spartan said:

It was much, much worse to not have them in a dropdown. You'd scroll on the page even more imo.

If it's not liked, I can go back to not having a dropdown next time. I just won't have people typing in names for spelling/formatting issues with the scoring sheet.

I believe you. I was being glib.

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

There's an attached spreadsheet linked in the form that gives you all the costs on the tabs.

Yeah i knew it about 15 min before the text

• 2 weeks later...