VHL App Suggestion

AJW

This is nothing major and just wondering if it’s easy to add. On the app you can’t go backwards once you click a link. Was wondering if a back button could be added? Just tough when I click a game on the forum, it takes me to the portal, and then I have to navigate through the menu buttons to get back to the same thread. Just suggesting, let me know!

Edited by AJW

• Commissioner

This is already available In the settings you can turn on “draggable back arrow” which lets you out a back button wherever you want. It does seem to refuse to go between the “forum” and “portal” views though. Probably something that could be fixed.

3 hours ago, Beketov said:

This is already available In the settings you can turn on “draggable back arrow” which lets you out a back button wherever you want. It does seem to refuse to go between the “forum” and “portal” views though. Probably something that could be fixed.

My first time seeing the settings! Didn’t even know there were notifications you can set for sims I love it. Also got the back button now it’s a lot easier

Edited by AJW

• Commissioner
5 hours ago, AJW said:

My first time seeing the settings! Didn’t even know there were notifications you can set for sims I love it. Also got the back button now it’s a lot easier

The sim notifications are one of the main things I use it for. I actually mention it in all my index posts but I guarantee no one reads those.