Hot babes in VHL and Hollywood

jRuutu

As I was reading "Getting Old in the VHL" by Gustav I started to understand Leonardo DiCaprio a little better. Gustav in the article mentions that despite being A LOT older than when he first joined VHL and priorities having changed, Gustav still checks the forum daily and even visits Discord. In the article, Gustav also points out he does not feel the need to contribute like he once did, he also sometimes claims welfare.

What I saw and heard while reading is what Leonardo DiCaprio must see and hear when his 23-year-old girlfriend, one day, casually starts to talk about the future: marriage, kids, etc., or when the girlfriend decides to stay home on a Saturday night to eat ice cream. It is only a matter of time before the 25th birthday is coming up, and the casual discussions are now serious, eating too much ice cream has turned the once so delicate and beautiful flower into not so delicate and beautiful flower - it's time to find a new one.

Just like Leonardo DiCaprio when he looks at his 23-year-old girlfriend and thinks about the future, I too feel strong sadness when I look at Gustav and think about the future: Gustav will soon start to rely more and more on welfare. The frequent visits to the forum will turn into every other day, then a few times a week, and before we know it Gustav last visited 3 months ago, Discord was deleted a long time ago.

That is the life of hot babes in VHL and Hollywood, people grow old and they move on. Meanwhile, VHL and Leonardo DiCaprio continue looking for new hot babes they will enjoy until they, too, move on.