App suggestion - player purchase history

der meister

17 minutes ago, der meister said:

I am a busy, grown-ass adult. I can't remember whether or not I bought a thing in any given season, or if it was the season before. Having a purchase history list would be convenient and save the store mods some time as well.

Outside of the one in the Finance tab on your player page?

2 hours ago, jacobcarson877 said:

Outside of the one in the Finance tab on your player page?

I never noticed it there. Seems like a really stupid place to have it buried. Instead of having it in the app, it brings me to a web browser, and then I have to click the tab and scroll down. Why not just have purchase history in the store?

2 hours ago, der meister said:

I never noticed it there. Seems like a really stupid place to have it buried. Instead of having it in the app, it brings me to a web browser, and then I have to click the tab and scroll down. Why not just have purchase history in the store?

It should be in the app on your player page. If it doesn't open in the app, it's because the app sucks and hasn't been maintained or updated in months since Dil left.

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

It should be in the app on your player page. If it doesn't open in the app, it's because the app sucks and hasn't been maintained or updated in months since Dil left.

Whenever I click Player Page, it shifts to the browser. Always been that way, so I never click Player Page