Berocka Blabs October

Berocka

Here is another quick blab for you all. Sorry but I have been reading a lot of @Banackock articles and I must say they are quite interesting and I like the style of it all. Plus it is pretty easy writing as it is more stream of consciousness writing with no real investigation or research needed. Like even just this little intro is more than 10% of the article knocked out.

So firstly just like Bana let us talk about my personnel life. This was a weekend of Highs and Lows, the lows first of all though. So in Australia there are 4 football codes, there is Australian Rules, Rugby League, Rugby Union and Soccer. I follow Australian Rules and a bit of Rugby League, this weekend both sports were holding their Grand Final. Brisbane’s team was in both and I have been waiting for the Brisbane Lions in the AFL (Australian Rules) to return to the grand final since 2004, well unfortunately we lost by 4 points and in the NRL today the Brisbane Broncos lost by 2 points due to a last minute score from the other team. So yeah it has been a bit of a rough weekend with both games being incredibly close and we lost out in both. 

Now the positives, after only getting to speak to Bana in the NHL game for about 2 minutes, we promised each other we would catch up when he came up to my city, Brisbane. Well on Saturday we had a lunch and this man is one of the nicest blokes you will ever meet. I know due to his competitive nature and sometimes being a bit blunt online he has his haters but seriously I hope everyone gets to experience a bit of time in Seattle and a chat with this man. Not only was he incredibly nice he also paid for our lunch. Well I at least hope he did and didn’t just dine n dash and leave us as fugitives as they jet off to more wonderful locations in Australia. Also was the Democracy Manifest guy a meme in other countries or did it not leave the shores of Australia.

I would like to take a short break from this Article to give a shout out & apology to @Alex, I called him out on something in the BOG chat that wasn’t correct nor was it called for. I will also apologise in the thread when I find it again, but wanted it known publicly that I fucked up was in a shitty mood and took it out on people in the VHL So Alex I am sorry and I hope that we can move past this.

With regards to the VHL both my teams in the VHLM are performing well in the playoffs with both Saskatoon and San Diego doing a nice little 4-0 win in the opening round. Even with @Gustav  trying to sabotage my team by making me follow the rules. Luckily also as my Gustav has capped he seems to be doing better in the sims and hopefully that can continue on into his career.

So I wish you all the best in your VHL and Day to Day lifes and chat to you next weekend probably. Also look out for Bana’s article hopefully he says nice stuff

about me.

7 minutes ago, Berocka said:

I would like to take a short break from this Article to give a shout out & apology to @Alex, I called him out on something in the BOG chat that wasn’t correct nor was it called for. I will also apologise in the thread when I find it again, but wanted it known publicly that I fucked up was in a shitty mood and took it out on people in the VHL So Alex I am sorry and I hope that we can move past this.

No worries at all! I completely get it, everybody has those days

11 hours ago, Berocka said:

So firstly just like Bana let us talk about my personnel life. This was a weekend of Highs and Lows, the lows first of all though. So in Australia there are 4 football codes, there is Australian Rules, Rugby League, Rugby Union and Soccer. I follow Australian Rules and a bit of Rugby League, this weekend both sports were holding their Grand Final. Brisbane’s team was in both and I have been waiting for the Brisbane Lions in the AFL (Australian Rules) to return to the grand final since 2004, well unfortunately we lost by 4 points and in the NRL today the Brisbane Broncos lost by 2 points due to a last minute score from the other team. So yeah it has been a bit of a rough weekend with both games being incredibly close and we lost out in both. 

It was actually super entertaining yesterday! We were giggling as reading this portion a little though... such pain for Brissie/Berocka this weekend :( 🤣

14 hours ago, Berocka said:

Well I at least hope he did and didn’t just dine n dash and leave us as fugitives

It's OK. I just called Queensland Police and explained who you are, and that you probably own the restaurant. 

You'll be fine. 

48 minutes ago, BOOM said:

But it's great to see more of these meet ups happening. We spend a fair amount of time online here and it must be nice to get the chance to IRL make contact. 

When are you coming up to brissy