Tord Yvel and The Americans - Contract update

Trazan

Sportbladet in Sweden ran an article about Tord Yvel and interviewed his Agent Efraim Barkbit.

I translated it for the fans of New York Americans who wonders if they should buy a Yvel-jersey or not.

Enjoy!

How are the Contract talks going between New York Americans and Tord Yvel going?

We have had a little chat with Tord Yvels Agent; Efraim Barkbit.

Hello Eftraim Barkbit, How are you doing?

Hey, Nice to hear from you.

I’m doing great although these are hectic times with some of my clients here and over in Europe hitting the offseason, 

I can imagine that.

Today i would like to ask you some questions about Tord Yvel’s status and future as an American.

Sure, Shoot and will answer what i can.

Let's just go hard right away:

Have there been any firm offers on the table?

You know I can't go into details but I can tell you that my client has yet to be presented with a dotted line. 

Have the Club any interest in retaining Tord? Have there been any talks about an extension?

Yes, The decision makers in New York reached out and we have an ongoing discussion on what the next contract should look like.

My client is very happy with how The Americans have handled this.

So there should be a contract signed soon?

All i can say is that my Client Tord has loved his time in New York and would like to retire as and American.

But as you know, When offseason is upon us this turns into a business and both parties need to be on the same page.

For now i would say that we are close and we are working on a detail or two but i am confident we will get this done.

~299 words

My first thought was, could this be like some Stamkos/Tampa shit... Then I read this:

5 hours ago, Trazan said:

Have the Club any interest in retaining Tord? Have there been any talks about an extension?

Yes, The decision makers in New York reached out and we have an ongoing discussion on what the next contract should look like.

My client is very happy with how The Americans have handled this.

So good on @thadthrasher for being better than Julien Breisbrois!

3 hours ago, Alex said:

My first thought was, could this be like some Stamkos/Tampa shit... Then I read this:

So good on @thadthrasher for being better than Julien Breisbrois!

I'm pretty new around here and doesn't really know what has happened here in the past, But @thadthrasher and @McWolf are great :)

Edited by Trazan