Claimed:Faradays Friends [6/6 FINAL]

Higgins

Faradays Friends

James Faraday wrote a memoir about his friends in the VHL and it is surprisingly long. These tales of friendship will make you laugh, cry, smash your keyboard and have you swooning for Jimmy's friendship. Enjoy.

funny_cat_picture2.jpg

Caillean

Jaime Hill is a pretty cool player and person. I like to talk to Jaime because she can relate with me and my hate towards the evil shaman lightning storms. I am glad that she joined the VHL and made a player named Jaime because her name is a lot cooler than just Jamie. Hill is already more successful than Jimmothy Faraday and it makes me very happy. She plays for the Oslo Storm in the VHLM which is my second favorite franchise in the minors. It looks like she doesn't like it in Oslo though because she only has two points in five games compared to the 87 points in 56 games with the Bern Royals before being traded. I'm sure she will turn it around and harness the power of the Oslo lightning Storm shaman powers for herself against the wicked hunters and zoos. I'll be rooting for Hill next season too when she makes the climb into the VHL with Toronto and goes for legend status, but for now she continues to climb at rank 18 with Oslo.

elephant_pink.png

STZ's Daughter

STZ's daughter has been one of my favourite people on the VHL for quite awhile now. I have literally known her for all of her life, I honestly can't say that for anyone else here in the league! It's true that she will call me Uncle Higgins and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I've saved all the pictures that STZ has shown me over the internet of her and I printed them off and framed them for my living room. My family and friends are always quite puzzled when they see all the baby photos. Much of the story of my friendship with STZ's daughter still has to be written in the future, but I know it will be a good one if she is anything like her daddy.

Zuccarello_Mats_NYR_01.jpg

Harumpf

I don't really know all that much about Harumpf like the previous two people, but he will probably be my BFF my this time next season. He was drafted by Helsinki last off-season sixth overall and is a center that currently plays for the Bratislava Watchmen in the VHLM. The thing that really excites me is the fact that he leads the league in assists with 114 in only 62 games so far. Since Jim Faraday is a scumbag and only cares about himself it makes sense that I would be excited for this assist machine to make the Titans in Season 41. We will get to play together and with his passing skills I won't even need the 99 scoring attribute because they will all be cross crease saucer pass tap in goals for me. I think Harumpf will make me look really good next season so I hope he never leaves me because then I will be royally screwed! Here's to a happy future with Oskars Harumpf, my future best friend forever.

• Head Moderator

Content: 3/3 - Creative, short piece about your good friends in the VHL, and for varying degrees.  An inside scoop into the more private life of one of the league's better players.  ~530.

Grammar: 2/2 - Nice

Faradays = as noted earlier in this thread

awhile = a while

my this time = by this time

cross crease = cross-crease (marginal)

Appearance: 1/1 - Indeed.

6/6

Edited by frescoelmo

• 3 weeks later...