S91 DC Dragons Captaincy

FrostBeard

Dragons_Forum_Sized.png

GM John Frostbeard steps up to the podium near the DC Dragons home arena on a winter infused autumn morning with a Red, Gold and Black scarf around his neck

"Season 91, a season when we came back to playoffs, pushed to achieve new heights and yet didn't manage to prove our real worth. Now we are more than ready to push once again to strive above what many expect us to do. We are the underdogs but we are also a team full of passion and incredible talent that right now wants to prove that we belong among those teams that are consistently making playoffs. For that, however, we need few leaders to guide us through this season!"

Here are the Captains for S91 D.C. Dragons

Assistant captain and a player entering his last season, a dominant and focused individual, misunderstood but incredibly talented defenceman that proved himself this last season with our D.C. Dragons - Ryuji Sakamoto @der meister
Assistant captain and a leader that has never lost hope and has proven to be a truly wonderous player that has excelled on every level of his play and keeps surprising everyone on our roster, our brilliant defenceman - Ben Laas @dustywilson22
Captain and an individual that makes everyone around him look like class and piece of art, a man that has pushed his teammates to their limit and has created a certain culture in our Locker Room, our own amazing - Vincent Laroche-Gagnier @vincentlg2007

Congratulations to our Captaincy squad - lets get the job done!

REIGNING DEFENDING UNDISPUTED DC DRAGONS CAPTAIN

all jokes aside, thanks to everyone on the team for letting me keep this fantastic honor for another season I love our core and I’m excited to see what we can do this season go DC!