A special D.C. Dragons Announcement

FrostBeard

Dragons_Forum_Sized.png

D.C. Dragons Special Announcement

We, the incredibly proud Dragons family, have always felt the need and in that a great honour to look for the best in our midst. 
It is that time to commemorate a career of a true D.C. Dragon, a player who embodied the true heart and soul of this team. 

In this case, we are talking about a player that had a tenure under 2 different GMs. 

Here is the comment from GM Eno Rama, the founder of D.C. Dragons In my entire tenure as GM, I always positioned competitive windows around my goalie. If I had a good goalie under contract in a given season, I wanted to be competitive in that season. We had a couple really solid goalies even stick it out with us for a full career. Only one goalie ever brought us home a cup.

To comment on this myself, as a GM that has spent only few seasons here, there were few players that I could always rely on and I knew they would keep pushing and make us all strive to do better. That strong backbone for us was no other than our D.C. Dragons career goaltender. 

Before the start of S91, we are proud to announce jersey retirement of our own Bubbles Utonium, the amazing Nr.27! 

27_Utonium_V01.png.7236b52198df09488efec2e047e60fb6.png

Congratulations @fishy - you managed to not only build a truly wonderous and talented goaltender in Bubbles Utonium, but you also managed to set an incredible standard for any goaltender that joins our franchise!

Good luck in the retirement and thanks for the amazing seasons spent with the Dragons!