S91 Dogwood Maple stats

dogwoodmaple

• 1 month later...

Review:

Good professional looking player card. I looks like you thought this one out and the results are solid. Nothing has been over baked and  all elements are working together nicely. The text and stats are positioned perfect and the logos are placed in a manor that adds balance. Overall a great  job. I would think that a VHL logo on one side would have looked good and maybe that black framing could have been a bit lighter. I like it, the effort is there. Great job.

9/10

Graphic Review:

Starting off, I really like the overall design. I'm a fan of things that look very basic, but are sleek at the same time, and I feel like this for sure fits that category. The background jersey fits in very well, and you even added the Davos logo with I'm assuming the word "Davos" across the jersey, which is a nice touch. On top of that, you stuck with the purple theme and also the black, which compliment each other very well. One word of advice if you're going to add logos to jerseys, is try to mess with the brightness/contrast to make it look like it actually belongs on the jersey. I'm still working on this myself, but if you can get it to work, it makes it look even better. Overall, you did a fantastic job and great graphic!

Rating: 8.5/10