An Uncertain Future for Rashford

Knight

An Uncertain Future for Rashford

With the playoff drawing to a close, heads will soon turn toward the inevitable off-season shakeups that will see rosters change across the league. Not immune from uncertainly is David Rashford who heads into the off-season without a contract extension having been secured from the Moscow Menace. Moscow are in a great position for the future, with a wealth of assets and some incredible young talent along with the third overall pick in the upcoming draft. There will be lots of competition for roster spots and we won't know the ramifications for a couple weeks yet. Rashford has made good progress in the past season showing signs of being a potential contributor on a championship winning team, however there is still much more work left to do if he wants to secure a new contract with Moscow. "I'm ready for anything - I understand the situation I'm in," said Rashford during the end-of-season interviews. "There are more guys than roster spots so we'll have to see how it plays out. Obviously I want to be here but that's not really in my control at this point."