Me rambling for 500 words

Kisslinger

Just wanted to start this media spot off by saying Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! It is a very important time of year, don’t forget to hold love ones tight and enjoy every bit of the holiday vibes. This week is hard because I’m not too sure what to write about for 500 words as the season for me is dead until the new one starts haha. Many of you may of saw my post about getting sober and i appreciate all the support that came from that, still working hard and doing the best I can. 

Anyways, I’ve been having a hard time keeping up with the updates, I’ve been working basically everyday and decently long hours. It’s been hard to keep up with everything going on and I will max earn as much as I can but life is busy.

Im not sure what to do with my player build wise, i wanted my player to be an elite center and i think he can still do it as I’ve only played one season, but it is not looking pretty. My points were okay and stuff but it wasn’t as good as I wanted. I have my stats pretty well even at 70 across the board but I’m not sure if that’s ideal or not. It’s been interesting ever since the build changes but eventually I’ll find something I like. I am happy to let my player ride and see what happens. It’s going to be exciting to see what happens for sure. 

I would like King Kisslinger to be super loyal to one team like my last couple of players. It feels good to make an impact on a franchise for the rest of its existence, and for me to be able to potentially do it twice would be thrilling. I really enjoy the team and the environment of the discord so it’s a win win. I hope I am a part of the GM’s future for the team for a long time.

At the end of the day, I’m not burnt out of the VHL at all but it’s been hard to update as much as i want to and it’s hard for me to find the time to sit down and do it as stated before. This league is a little family and it’s so nice to be able to talk to many different people and that’s what has kept me around for so long. I plan on doing a couple more players before taking a break for a season or two after this one but i do feel like it will be a much needed break at the time

Sorry this feels super rambley and not being a very good media spot, It’s Christmas Eve and I’m super tired haha. Happy to be back with my family for the first time since September and I’m looking forward to enjoying the day with them tomorrow. 
Happy holidays to all and hopefully Santa is extra nice to all who celebrate Christmas ;).

Review

I like this media spot. It goes over multiple topics and it's interesting to see your plans for the future. As someone who came into this league recently, it's nice to know someone who's been in the VHL for a long time's perspective. The first paragraph and the last did feel like filler content but other than that it was pretty good. I like how you put in the fact that you enjoy staying with one team and being loyal to that team. A lot of people with their players want to move to a lot of different teams in their career but you want to stay loyal to one city one franchise.