Jacob Stone on the verge of becoming my highest TPE player

scoop

With my current pending updates and the two I will add for this article, I will be up to 1254 with Jacob Stone. This will put Stone just ahead of my most recent player, Taylor Mourning, for second among my players. With five seasons left to go in Stone's career, he will no doubt be my highest at the end of it all. Actually, he should be my highest by the end of next week. Right now, my highest TPE is Benjamin Glover, who had briefly held the all-time record from S30 to S34, topping out at 1269.

Just quickly taking a look at the TPE I expect to earn through the rest of my career, I will definitely pass the 2000 TPE mark. My estimate is 819 more TPE, which would put me at 2073. I was fairly conservative with my estimation of my fantasy zone and prediction TPE, so I could easily earn more as long as I continue to earn the max each week. I'm also not factoring in any potential giveaways. I am roughly 100 TPE ahead of my original career plan through my first four seasons, so my 2073 estimate is likely on the low end. I definitely think I can pass 2100, which, by the time I retire, will likely be good for just 9th or 10th of all time.

I don't think it's entirely out of the realm of possibility that I reach Nico Pearce's 2206, but it would likely require purchasing more than a couple 20 uncapped TPE packages, and I need to save that money for my depreciation fighters. One thing is for sure, though. I have no intention of getting anywhere near the TPE record with my next player.

5 hours ago, scoop said:

One thing is for sure, though. I have no intention of getting anywhere near the TPE record with my next player.

Dayum, dude is tanking his player's draft stock even before it is created... that is next level tampering ;)

10 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

Dayum, dude is tanking his player's draft stock even before it is created... that is next level tampering ;)

I'm going to be making a goalie anyway so maxing TPE will be less necessary