Steve French Fresh and Ready for the draft.

Seabass

Today we got to meet up with VHLMer, Steve French at a local barber shop for a few quick questions. He was getting a fresh new cut and a shave in preparations for the draft. He's of course in town to attend the S92 VHLM Dispersal Draft in which he's finally eligible for after playing the end of the last VHLM season in Miami. 

Steve what do you have to offer VHLM teams out there?

Well I'd like to tink I'm a pretty good team player out dere, you know alwayz looking out for my team mates and stuff, fighting if I 'ave to, I'll always 'ave their backs out dere. I'm also willing to go battle in the 'ard areas and get physical around the boards. I'm a good all around player I tink and I'll always try my best and not to fuck tings up. 

Where do you think you'll end going in the draft and is there any teams specifically where you'd like to go?

I tink it would be pretty cool to just get drafted, I don't really tink I care where I go. Just being in da VHLM is a big privilege. 

Are you nervous for the draft?

No, i'm just excited. I just want to know where I'm going and get the chance to meet some of my teammates. Right now is like Limbo, ya know? 

Anyways Steve thanks for the quick chat I wish you luck in the upcoming draft

Yes you too.