S92 Houston Bulls Captains

AJW

E2UaKNX.jpg

Houston's S92 Roster is set! Before Game 1 goes down tonight, @Nathan_8 and I are thrilled to announce our captains for this upcoming season!

Captain

🇬🇱 Trimiskez Artav @jake

To my surprise, with Houston's second pick at 18th overall in the S92 VHLM Dispersal Draft, Trimiskez Artav was somehow still on the board. I have never clicked the "pick" button so fast in my life. Artav is a First Generation player who is overloaded with Houston pride, from the second he was drafted to Houston Jake has been a leader for this team. Helping new members with anything, always active on discord and the forum, active in the general chats and newcomers chat in the VHL discord, and is even inviting his friends to create a player and join the fun in Houston. I am so happy Artav is a Houston Bull this season and I know with the C on his chest he will represent what Houston is as a franchise. Artav should be a scoring priority for Houston this season, building his way towards a capped RW Sniper build! Trimiskez Artav will be our captain this season!

Assistant Captain

🇺🇸 Chris Reynolds Jr @Crstats23

With Houston's first pick of the S92 VHLM Dispersal Draft, 14th overall Chris Reynolds Jr is looking to hit his stride this season in Houston. Crstats23 is a well known member, a dinosaur in my eyes, and the veteran presence he has brought with his 3rd created player so far this season deserves some credit. With the influx of new members joining the league, Reynolds Jr has been a pleasure to have while meeting all of Houston's new signings this season. Reynolds Jr plans for an impactful season in Houston and will play many top roles throughout our lines. Reynolds Jr will be our first assistant captain!

Assistant Captain

🇺🇸 Lucy Leitner @LucyXpher

Talk about a gem! Lucy Leitner enters the VHLM this season as one of the most exciting First Generation Defenders. Since joining the league from the recent ad drop, to signing her first waiver contract with Houston, Lucy has been hard at work to earn her spot as Houston's top TPE defender heading into S92. Lucy's advanced writing skills have captured eyes around the league this week and has pushed her to be the current highest TPE earner of the week (tied with teammate Nathan Schwartz! @Njschwartz03) out of the entire forum! Leitner is developing into a solid defender as well who we will hope to see on the stat sheet a lot! Lucy is all over the forum daily, liking, commenting, and posting with Houston pride. The hometown Texan will be our second assistant captain this season!

Congratulations captains! Let's have a fun season in Houston 🔥

Edited by AJW

I’m honored to be selected as an Assistant captain among such an amazing group!  Congrats also to Chris, and to Jake who I’m sure will be an incredible captain.  I’m excited to see what we can accomplish as a team this season!

Let’s go Bulls!

• 1 month later...

Updated Announcement!!

The Houston Bulls completed the S92 regular season and now prepare for our first round matchup against the 4th ranked San Diego Marlins. Before playoffs begin, I'm proud to announce that another Bull will be wearing a letter to start game 1:

Assistant Captain

🇨🇦 Miner vHLer @Rhynex Entertainment

Miner vHLer joined the Houston Bulls this season after being selected 22nd overall in the S92 VHLM Dispersal Draft. vHLer took a while to sprout into their full potential with long point droughts and overall under performing week in and out. But, in SuperBot we trust. Lately Houston has had the privilege to witness a young star in the making hit a 99 leadership cap. You're seeing that right, SuperBot is in full affect and I am thrilled to have Miner vHLer wear an A for Houston in this season's playoffs. Let's have some fun 🔥

Edited by AJW