Another Season... Another Jersey Retirement

Last season, I got to retire one of my best friends in the league, and one of my favourite users I've gotten a chance to interact with. This time around... another amazing user, great friend and just overall amazing person that spent the entirety of their career attempting to bring a cup to LA. During their tenure, they had such an amazing impact on the team, and was easily a top blueliner for the franchise throughout. 

At the end of his tenure, this player became captain and lead us to what would be easily one of the most memorable runs we'd have as a franchise, and while we fell short, I felt so proud of the efforts made and the contributions from this player. 

Without further ado... I raise one more into the rafters..

Spoiler

image.png.c535ab4d7e745c30d34da26643ef8354.png

@Berocka I feel like this is the LEAST I could do as LA GM, to signify my utmost appreciation for what you did for LA. Keeping a player for their whole career on one team is seriously dedication but also loyalty, which I never, ever took for granted. You always treated me fairly, you always gave it your all for LA, and you've always proven why you deserved to be picked when you were way back when in my first ever draft as GM. Thank you SO much for giving it everything you had for LA, I geuinely appreciate it ❤️