(S94) D - Toby Cook, TPE: 80

KRZY

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

Did you intend to create a week early?

No I didn’t , and I didn’t realize I did until I saw I was in the S93 draft not 94 

fully intended to create for S94 this is my first recreate and I didn’t read or fully understand the recreate timeline before I retired Cooke @Spartan

Edited by KRZY

• Commissioner

We will get things sorted out. Don’t apply any TPE or sign with anyone.

• Josh changed the title to (S94) D - Toby Cook, TPE: 80
  • Commissioner

@KRZY Per the Un-Retirement Rules you are owed a 1-week update ban. To make things easier we'll apply that as this week and keep this player active instead of un-retiring your last one which is just messier. We have moved you over to S94 and adjusted your TPE accordingly.

Please note you may still not sign with any team until Monday when this player was meant to be created. We're simply allowing the creation early as it's the simpler solution. You may allocate your base TPE but no signing or earning until Midnight Monday when the re-creation date kicks in.

11 minutes ago, Beketov said:

@KRZY Per the Un-Retirement Rules you are owed a 1-week update ban. To make things easier we'll apply that as this week and keep this player active instead of un-retiring your last one which is just messier. We have moved you over to S94 and adjusted your TPE accordingly.

Please note you may still not sign with any team until Monday when this player was meant to be created. We're simply allowing the creation early as it's the simpler solution. You may allocate your base TPE but no signing or earning until Midnight Monday when the re-creation date kicks in.

Awesome thanks guys appreciate the help !!