All-Stars

Triller

• 3 weeks later...

Review:

Tremendous graphic that really encapsulates the All Star theme. I love the meticulous details in the jersey changes, from the created all star logo, right down to the shoulder patches being the team emblems.  The colors work well and I like how you made the background split and match each conference.  My only knock on this is the font used for "Victory Hockey League", just personally not a fan of it and think something bolder would have looked nicer.  Overall you killed this seasons theme week amazing job!! 9.5/10

I'm giving this a 9.75/10 - this is by far the coolest and most unique graphic I've seen in a while. I absolutely love these logos and and the colors you have that go with them. I hope we can make these an official set for the league. The jerseys you have to go with them are pretty spot on as well. The stocks colors blend really well with the render (also it kinda looks like Debrincat is getting choked out by an orange ghoul lol). My only knock is the black VHL text at the top - just doesn't seem to work and looks a little thin to me. I only noticed it last second because I was in awe of the logos. Awesome job!