THUNDER IS BACK!

Last week started like many others for me.  Wake up, check VHL forum for that red notification in the top right, catch up on discord for VHL chats and the begin my day of feeding dogs, getting daughter off to school, and going to work.  

However, last week I was blessed (and cursed) with a red notification ping for an article writing by real life friend and VHL rival @Thunder.  For those that don’t know Thunder had a hall of fame career with defenseman, Jake Thunder.  But during his final season he stepped away (like a bitch) and was constantly bombarded with texts from me about when he would return.  

I had almost given up hope when I read his poorly crafted article comparing my current player, Logan Ninefingers, to his favorite player (and my most hated) Brad Marchand.  Despite being the brunt the article I was excited that Thunder is back in the league with another defender.  He is a huge asset to any team he is on and great for the league as whole.  Plus, we can both agree it gives us something to write about each week for TPE.  

Anyway, WELCOME BACK THUNDER, I look forward to facing off against you in the show and/or playing on the same club someday.