Spartan’s March Madness - Brilliant!

Thunder

Spartan is at it again!  @Spartan comes up with new ideas every now and then to encourage participation and involvement among VHLers to keep us all entertained.  His latest ingenious idea is going to prove to be quite an enjoyable event.  March Madness is always something that keeps sports fans involved and on edge, and for Spartan to come up with getting the VHL members to participate just adds to his list of how someone so committed to the league looks for ways to encourage members to be involved.

Look at what Spartan did with the VHL Super Coach and how successful that is.  It forces members to research players and come up with the best combination of players to score the most points based on Spartan’s talent formulas.  And the best part about the Super Coach is that extra TPE can be earned.

Just like the VHFL, Spartan has provided members with another way for members to earn TPE and get involved.  This league divides the teams into divisions of six teams, and TPE is earned based on the position at the end of the season.  I mean, lets get real about this, isnt TPE what we all want so that we can improve our player and help our team win the cup.

I’m sure there are other ways Spartan has contributed to the success of the VHL and he will likely not slow down coming up with ideas.  After reading the comment Spartan wrote regarding TPE, I feel it needs to be brought up.  Spartan indicated that there is no TPE compensation “for now” but he also added that he doubts that a “blue” will approve …. Which I took as he does not have confidence that someone in a position to make a decision to allow for TPE compensation for those participating in the March Madness.  If any of you reading this knows someone who is a “blue” please ask them to support Spartan and allow for TPE to be earned for this extra activity.  Let them know how Spartan has been instrumental in presenting opportunities for VHL members to stay involved and by rewarding TPE is a simple way for the “blue” to acknowledge the efforts.  Now, I’d say I’m embarrassed for not knowing who is “blue”, but I’ve been embarrassed for too many other things in my life!!  So, the only “blue” I am aware of is @Josh.  Well I think Josh is a blue.  For those of you who know a “blue” let them know you would like to earn TPE from Spartan’s March Madness Tournament.

OK, why am I saying all this crap?  Well, it’s because like I wrote earlier, we all want to earn TPE to make our player better and there aren’t too many ways to get uncapped TPE, so every bit helps.  I mean, who doesn’t like getting some easy TPE?  I, for one, know that people like @Scurvy and @ScottyP, can only stand so much of me writing about them and coming up with things to discuss in order to complete an assignment to pick up the TPE.

One more thing for the “blue” to consider…. By giving Spartan the approval to reward players with TPE for being involved in March Madness, you will likely take his mind off the New Jersey traffic, and when he goes to and from work, Spartan will be less likely to be grumbling about the idiot drivers in Jersey and his propensity for road rage would be diminished.  Considering this, blue, you could be saving lives with such a small gesture of letting players earn TPE for March Madness, because we don’t know when Spartan might snap from one of those road rage idiots!!  Think of it as a civic duty on your parts to allow Spartan to reward us with TPE.

And….  It should be quite obvious that this was written solely for the purpose of earning TPE!!!

657 words

4 minutes ago, Thunder said:

there aren’t too many ways to get uncapped TPE

Heart Attack Fred Sanford GIF by MOODMAN

4 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Now, I’d say I’m embarrassed for not knowing who is “blue”, but I’ve been embarrassed for too many other things in my life!!  So, the only “blue” I am aware of is @Josh.  Well I think Josh is a blue.

Cant Reaction GIF

Edited by Spartan

7 minutes ago, Thunder said:

By giving Spartan the approval to reward players with TPE for being involved in March Madness, you will likely take his mind off the New Jersey traffic, and when he goes to and from work, Spartan will be less likely to be grumbling about the idiot drivers in Jersey and his propensity for road rage would be diminished.  Considering this, blue, you could be saving lives with such a small gesture of letting players earn TPE for March Madness, because we don’t know when Spartan might snap from one of those road rage idiots!!  Think of it as a civic duty on your parts to allow Spartan to reward us with TPE.

Sadly I haven't had to go into the office in almost a year, so there's no road rage podcasts that are going to happen for a long time.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

Sadly I haven't had to go into the office in almost a year, so there's no road rage podcasts that are going to happen for a long time.

No wonder the last podcast of yours I listened to didnt have all that profanity and traffic noise!  I miss that.  Can almost vision the pain you were going through driving to work!!