LAS/VAN; S93

VHL Bot

@JetsGoalie101 & @RileyL Welcome to Vancouver Wolves. Hopefully we will be competitive this season and make the playoff as the team grows and develop this season. We might surprise a few teams come playoff time!!

@matt sovick & @silentnyrf31 Should give you a good chance to be competitive in the future with Los Angeles and fit your timeline for when you are ready to join the VHL as Stars should be competitive again in a few season as they enter their rebuild. Best of luck but don`t take it out on Vancouver too much!! 🥰

@InstantRockstar & @KRZY Thanks for doing right by your players and what I assume where easy negotiations!! ❤️ Hopefully the rebuild goes smoothly and we see Los Angeles back int the playoff soon!!

Lets go Wolves!!!

Wolf Wolves GIF

Always a tough decision to let go of two absolutely lights out players, especially when you draft one of them and have them the entirety of their career. I have so much respect & joy for both of you @JetsGoalie101 & @RileyL and I wish you both nothing but the best on your contending ventures with Vancouver! 

@matt sovick & @silentnyrf31 I was heavily intrigued when the possibility of you joining LA became a reality. I really look forward to working with both of you and hoping to help make your time in the league as enjoyable as possible! 

@Frank & @Gaikoku-hito a pleasure as always, never difficult to discuss a deal :) Good luck with the Wolves and keep my LA boys safe ❤️