Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

scoop

Well there was no reason to have a Wii U before Smash, anyway. I'm honestly going to get one for that specific reason (although other games can be good, too). Since I'll still be at Walmart for a bit, I'll get a 25% discount on the 4th/5th (extra 15% above the normal 10 for those who work on Thanksgiving). Just over $300 total for a Wii U + Nintendo Land, Mario Kart 8, Smash 4, and DKC Tropical Freeze. Not too bad of a haul.

Well there was no reason to have a Wii U before Smash, anyway. I'm honestly going to get one for that specific reason (although other games can be good, too). Since I'll still be at Walmart for a bit, I'll get a 25% discount on the 4th/5th (extra 15% above the normal 10 for those who work on Thanksgiving). Just over $300 total for a Wii U + Nintendo Land, Mario Kart 8, Smash 4, and DKC Tropical Freeze. Not too bad of a haul.

Mario Kart 8 was my reason to get a Wii U back when that came out. It easily warranted the purchase and Smash has been awesome.

I bought Hyrule Warriors as well a month or so ago which is definitely great.

The eventual Zelda game that is coming looks amazing as well.

it's super super fun, and a lot more balanced than the last incarnation; that being said, there are some characters that are still way better than others.  Online is good too, but it has serious lag issues. Some of the items are radically more annoying than the last one, but lets be honest... no items, omega zones are the only TRUE test of skill.  Great party game though. And the other game modes, surprisingly, aren't a complete waste of time. 

All and all, I love it.