Sunday Bullets 3/17

STZ

• We are a few days out from the start of a new season. Feeling pretty optimistic about the team this year. We built the team at last Trade Deadline with this upcoming season in mind, and everything has kind of just fell into place. Last year we were stressed just to make playoffs, this year we have an expectation amongst ourselves to be a contender.
  • Feel very lucky to have won Top GM in my first season back as a VHL GM. I think a lot of things just kinda came together last season, I don’t think I did anything too insane. It was a buyers market and if anything I was lucky to have inherited a solid roster with potential that just needed a few good pieces. Excited for the future as Hylands has already been such a valuable add to the management team. Hopefully we can prove why the award was handed out to the Americans!
  • Pretty solid weekend. I had a few Guinness’ in celebration of Paddy’s Day. Watched the Players Championship, won a few bets, lost a few more. Watched T Swifts Eras tour with my daughter for the 7th (no exaggeration) time… got a busy week of work coming up, not looking forward to it lol.