My Public Application

Berocka

So with the news that just came out I would like to explain why I think I would be a good VHLM commissioner.

1.       I have been a VHLM GM and VHLM AGM for a total of about 7 seasons which isn’t long but I definitely have an understanding on how the league works and what is good for the league and what doesn’t work well.

2.       I have GM’d in two completely different eras once back in the early 70’s and recently in the late 80’s early 90’s. This gives me a good understanding on how the league has worked in the past under different leadership and how it has worked now.

3.       I have been voted as one of the best people in the VHL to work with and therefore the remaining commissioner will be able to work with me and we will be able to get along well.

4.       I live in Australia, this means that more timezones are covered and the VHL should always have a commissioner that is active and available to settle any disputes or issues that arise.

5.       I am a smart and all around likeable guy

So thank you all for reading my public application have a good day

17 hours ago, Berocka said:

the remaining commissioner will be able to work with me and we will be able to get along well.

🤨