S93 Recruitment Update #3

S93 Recruitment Update #3

Hey all. Quick little update on all things that are happening for recruitment. We've all been busy behind the scenes making things happen and planning all sorts. Just want to continue sharing and be transparent so we can keep the discussions and help going :)

• PBE AND SSL Affiliate "Refresh". Each league did a new write up and we all essentially bumped one anothers posts on our forums and Discords. We've seen some come in from PBE and hopefully SSL too! It's just a nice, friendly way of reminder our sim league family that there's perks and what not for being in each league to make things easier/enjoyable.
  • Inactive Email. Will be going out this week. The message is typed out and we're waiting on @Josh @Beketov or @Acydburn to send out the email (thank you in advance). Excited to see who we reach and who makes a come back in the VHL.
  • TikTok. YouTube. Instagram. We continue to grow on TikTok. Slowed down a bit, but catching up on 1,500. Each week we see some join and all we're doing is following and growing our own. Haven't done too much outside of that. Posting more and more different content on each site. Recruitment team is doing great in these areas!
  • Hockey-Nation Affiliate?  Reached out to the admin/owner team there. They mentioned they've been unsure for a long time on how to partner with leagues like ours but to feel free to post on there to let others on HN know about the VHL. This is great news, but we're currently thinking on ways to make it mutually beneficial for both HN and VHL prior to doing what was suggested. It is is a fun site and a good community. 
  • SHL Affiliate? Long shot, but we can still shoot? I've reached out to a member of the commissioning team. Zilch back. Not surprised but it's unfortunate. Not sure what to think here but they've always been hesitant for some reason. There's always been this weird division between leagues and it's nonsense to me. We're one big community. Let's grow each other. Be kind to one another. Open our members up to other enjoyable experiences and members! I think it would be an incredible opportunity for both leagues. It would be special. I think all members would benefit from it too... Just gotta keep trying. We're writing something more official up and will present it in the coming week/weeks.

If ever you have any questions, please feel free to comment and we'll get back to you. As always, too, any suggestions or ideas, do the same! We've had lots of help from people outside of the recruitment team and we're grateful. You're helping make the league better and more enjoyable for all our awesome members.