Yada Yada TPE

Beketov

• Commissioner

Another week, another 150 words for TPE, let's go!

Anyone who hasn't seen Wildcard game 3 between NY and Chicago, or really anyone that looked only at the main link, needs to go in and hit full game to see the true madness of it. Spoiler alert, it was OT6! Aka they played nearly 3 full games in that one game since our OT periods aren't shortened, they are the full 20 minutes. I don't know the record for the longest playoff game, I'm sure @Victor has a spreadsheet for it mind you, but that's gotta be damn close. What an absolutely insane game.

DC finished off the season strong so that's nice, was that done last time I wrote one of these? I don't actually remember. Shame we took such a nose dive mid season but hopefully we are heating up when it counts. Plus Calaway managed to finish with 32 goals as a D which is pretty crazy even if I was a few points under where I was last season and probably won't get any award votes. Who knows, maybe a really good playoff run and I can somehow pull my first Kanou...... hahaha yeah right. Toronto is uf first either way, I imagine no one gives us a chance at winning it but who knows.

Trivia has still been stupid simple.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Victor said:

Bek needs to pay attention to Discord smh

I’m old, I can’t keep up with Gen chat, you know that.