STZ Monkeys with STHS?

There are some rumors going around that @STZ is responsible for the STHS  being manipulated to give Calgary a clear advantage over every other team in the VHL, including FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY Analfist’s team, the New York Americans.  At first glance, I’d have to agree with the rumors; I mean how else does a team win the first eleven games of the season, and out score opponents 42 to 25.  As of today, Calgary has only 58 penalty minutes, with a third being responsible by Joe Block, @jblock3.  And then there is the Calgary goalie, David Slezak, @ShawnGlade, who is a VHL rookie, and seems to be having little trouble securing victories for Calgary.  Slezak has all GM’s looking at his career in the VHLE, and they are now thinking that VHLE experience could be fruitful to long term success of players.

Luckily for STZ, a more comprehensive look into these rumors have proven that he and his circus monkey have not been directly involved in the manipulation of the STHS and the giving of the Calgary Wranglers a clear advantage over the other teams, and furthermore, STHS has promised to refrain from further illegal actions giving Calgary an advantage.  In fact, FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY Analfist has guaranteed that wwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwww, @rory, will be next week’s goalie of the week.

218 words

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

Trouble securing victories with a 2.09 GAA and .943 sv% through the first 10 games? Ok

Little trouble Exactly!!  Those numbers will make you top goalie for sure.  Nicely done. 

Edited by Thunder

6 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Little trouble Exactly!!  Those numbers will make you top goalie for sure.  Nicely done. 

ahhhhhh i misread your original post, lol sorry