More naming and shaming

• Admin

Thank you to those volunteering information about your cup droughts which means I can extend my naming and shaming for 2 more TPE.

@McWolf – I actually don't know how I missed you, I distinctly recall going through your player pages but clearly forgot to actually add them up. 24 seasons means you're in a respectable third place unless someone else that I've missed steps up.

@mattyIceman – I suspect there may be others in the 16-20 season bracket which is in effect only two full careers and a bit. I think to be honest it's only a proper drought once you got 3 full careers with no cup so get going with Raikkonen.

@Ahma – I've decided to tally up what your drought was pre S89. It's not quite all time as Diego Jokinen won the cup with Helsinki in S55 but after that it was 6 seasons of Alvaro Jokinen, 8 seasons of Fernando Jokinen (just 2 playoff appearances by him....), 8 seasons of Tavau, and the first 2 seasons of David Jokinen. Plus the last 4 seasons of Diego, so 28 seasons in total. Not quite as bad STZ's ongoing streak but also pretty bad with a lot fewer finals too.

I wonder if anyone beats those numbers all time but I doubt I will actually get around to finding out.

yeah that S55 Helsinki cup is really just an ugly blemish on my player history. Not the same as the elusive and magical Davos cup win.

• 2 weeks later...