Games: 388-404

VHL Games

Game 388

A goaltending masterclass by a serious Hall of Fame adept B-CGY G2 (not to be confused with B-CGY G1, he's trash). Lachlan Summers in the Preds' net could learn a thing or two from him, with his meager .921 save percentage. Calgary took the lead in the 5th minute of the game, when Catia Goncalves scored her 35th goal of the season, and that was it for the 1st period. 4 minor penalties for Warsaw in the 2nd period helped the Wranglers to shell Summers with 25 shots, and added powerplay goals by Raimo Tuominen (who is now leading the VHL with 42 goals) and Jens Lekman. Preds were looking to swing the momentum early in the 3rd period, as Kronchy Kardashian dropped the gloves, but Calgary's Adam Rage said no sir and sweeped the ice with Kardashian. The fight was the only interesting thing to happen in the 3rd, as the Wranglers managed to hold onto their 3-0 lead to help B-CGY G2 to record a 29-save shutout.

54 minutes ago, VattghernCZ said:

Game 388

A goaltending masterclass by a serious Hall of Fame adept B-CGY G2 (not to be confused with B-CGY G1, he's trash). Lachlan Summers in the Preds' net could learn a thing or two from him, with his meager .921 save percentage. Calgary took the lead in the 5th minute of the game, when Catia Goncalves scored her 35th goal of the season, and that was it for the 1st period. 4 minor penalties for Warsaw in the 2nd period helped the Wranglers to shell Summers with 25 shots, and added powerplay goals by Raimo Tuominen (who is now leading the VHL with 42 goals) and Jens Lekman. Preds were looking to swing the momentum early in the 3rd period, as Kronchy Kardashian dropped the gloves, but Calgary's Adam Rage said no sir and sweeped the ice with Kardashian. The fight was the only interesting thing to happen in the 3rd, as the Wranglers managed to hold onto their 3-0 lead to help B-CGY G2 to record a 29-save shutout.

Got trivia wrong I see!!

ha ha simpsons GIF

Just now, Gaikoku-hito said:

Got trivia wrong I see!!

ha ha simpsons GIF

Sorry to disappoint you, but nope :kekw: I only need 10 tpe next week for Kerr, that's a game recap, an article I'm in the middle of writing right now, and 7 on portal stuff. Then I can retire Kerr in peace. I just want to post the claims that need to be approved today