VHL Rookie Hits 500 TEEP, Gets Forum Content

• Head Moderator

Thoughts of the week, brought to you by frescoelmo

1) I clicked on this button for the first time today as I went to update my broke ass pension player, this thing called, "my notepad"?  

image.png

So if you are willing and able, you should share and post your notepad in this fan 590

2) I just finished watching the show "The Tourist", which is highly rated on rotten tomatoes, thus passing the only real modicum of threshold I require to add a show to my list.  I am a busy person.  Anyways, the first season was dope sauce, but the second was pretty average in my opinion.  The whole "I don't remember my life but suddenly become super Irish, and continue to fall into every conceivable trap" got old pretty quickly.  Up next is the MoviePass documentary o.O

3) Player names in this year's draft rotation suck.  Have some creativity.  "Youre Not Fucking Retiring?" @twists??  "Mad Villain" @Tate?  Put some thought into it like I did.

4) What do you think @Baozi's favorite dish to cook is.  Not order out or dine-in, but cook.  Like in front of a stove or range with a heat element warming things up, as he sets a timer.

5) I hit 500 teeeeeeeep 🎉

6) @Moon @MexicanCow123 when will be play PUBG again?

7) it is amazing to think that @Beaviss is still the discord message leader after being inactive for... 18 months??

1 hour ago, frescoelmo said:

3) Player names in this year's draft rotation suck.  Have some creativity.  "Youre Not Fucking Retiring?" @twists??  "Mad Villain" @Tate?  Put some thought into it like I did.

You take that back!