Town of Salem #30

Gustav

Just now, Ricer13 said:

No, just night 1. 

doom was in jail so adrest is ether doc or hyptno for me its a 50/50 again between hatty and adrest so vote adrest and ex hatty if adrest not maf

6 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

I think rory is pretty confirmed. NSG and advantage are still up in the air for me as neither have given us any new info

Trust me I know.  I’m frustrated with how little I’ve been able to provide outside of just helping confirm Rory. 

Confirmed maf

Omg

Dadam

N0h

Confirmed neutrals

Berocka

Eagles

Alex

Confirmed townies

Ptyrell

Trifecta

Dooms

Ricer

Lemorse

Adrest

Hatty

Advantage

Rory

NSG

Just guesstimating the numbers here, I'm betting that among the remaining 5 unconfirmed, we definitely have 1 more mafia and then either the rest townies or another evil

I know that I am a townie and it'll be confirmed with the adrest results, Rory is basically confirmed. 

If the game doesn't end with the Adrest lynch, here's what I'm thinking:

Jail and exe me/advantage

NSG shoots me/advantage

Then if the game doesn't end after that we lynch and jail whoever's left alive between us 3

Just now, Adrest245 said:

Guess before I die I'll get others in trouble. 

We tried to kill Rory but his defense was too high 

?? n2 ??

Just now, Lemorse7 said:

?? n2 ??

Yeah n1 we tried to kill eagles but he was witch and couldn't. N2 we tried to attack Rory but his defense was too high. After that my mafia bros kept dying 

11 minutes ago, Adrest245 said:

Guess before I die I'll get others in trouble. 

We tried to kill Rory but his defense was too high 

Pretty sure it was confirmed Ricer got transported N3 and I was lookout for Ricer and Rory was only visitor.

10 minutes ago, Adrest245 said:

Yeah n1 we tried to kill eagles but he was witch and couldn't. N2 we tried to attack Rory but his defense was too high. After that my mafia bros kept dying 

he was heal night 2

15 minutes ago, Adrest245 said:

its impossible for rory to be maf unless you, nsg, and adrest are also all mafia. Which isnt happening in a 16 person game

8 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

its impossible for rory to be maf unless you, nsg, and adrest are also all mafia. Which isnt happening in a 16 person game

Pretty sure even more than that.  If he’s the only guy that visited Ricer one night (which my results confirm) you can add me to that list too. 

11 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

Why would I say he's maf when I'm maf lol. I'm just stating what happened. We tried to kill him but his defense was too high. Soo

4 minutes ago, Adrest245 said:

Why would I say he's maf when I'm maf lol. I'm just stating what happened. We tried to kill him but his defense was too high. Soo

Yes indeed, those clutch heals.