VHL GM’s are talented, no doubt!

Thunder

If there is an easy thing to say about the VHL general managers, it would be, “they know their shit.”  And I dont even know all of them and their pedigree.  The ones I know, I can safely say that they match the statement about their abilities.

Starting with Spartan, he’s got Moscow running the league and has been for multiple seasons.  It doesn’t matter where Moscow places in the standings, they are a playoff team.  The only thing that will keep Moscow down this season is the “VHL Curse.”

And Cole, better known as badcolethetitan, well he’s been so impressive taking Chicago up a notch ever since he took over and unfortunately for him, Chicago faces Vancouver in the playoffs this round.

I remember calling Alex a genius in the past, and that hasn’t changed.  He has got a lot of talent knowing what to do with players, and who to pick up to make HC Davos better.  He’s a very patient GM who is always respected by opponents.  I’m not sure how far Davos will go; however, because although David Jokinen is a threat for the team, its well known that he’s somewhat skiddish about playing against Vancouver, should Davos make the finals.

There is one general manager that sticks out above the rest.  Frank, is a notch above and is unmatched when it comes to running a team.  His eye for success comes out when needed most.  Taking Vancouver from the bowels of the division after losing the first five games, thanks to Bollos de Trueno, to home ice, Frank had no fear whatsoever that the Wolves would be a dominating force.  Perhaps he was leading other teams into a sense of confidence when they played Vancouver, or he had other things in mind, his adjustments to the team and lineup has given the Vancouver Wolves the best chance to get a cup.  It is because of his decision making and his dedication to the team that Frank should easily be awarded the David Knight trophy.

341 words

1 hour ago, Thunder said:

remember calling Alex a genius in the past, and that hasn’t changed.  He has got a lot of talent knowing what to do with players, and who to pick up to make HC Davos better.  He’s a very patient GM who is always respected by opponents.  I’m not sure how far Davos will go; however, because although David Jokinen is a threat for the team, its well known that he’s somewhat skiddish about playing against Vancouver, should Davos make the finals.

Thanks for the kind words! To be blunt the entire expectation for this season was to make the playoffs. It’s good to see the team moving in the right direction, should be an interesting series against Moscow!