S96 San Diego Marlins Captains

Mysterious_Fish

Well I have not done this in a bit but i figured I should have some captains again.

The VHLE has been disbanded and the Marlins got a couple of players from that a long with an exciting draft and 1 returning Marlin from last season.

This was a busy off-season but before the season starts lets finish the off-season right.

C - Jean-Pierre Devote @eagle_3450
This was a hard decision to make as the voting from the team was tied between 2 players so I made the executive decision to give the C to JPD. Devote was a staple to the marlins in S92 after playing the first 3 games on Mississauga that season he was sent over to the Marlins. 3rd in league scoring that season but a devestating playoff run he is back ready to put terror into the oppositions eyes and lead the Marlins this season.

A - Ender @Ender9511

Ender was tied after the voting with JPD and is the only returning player on the team this season. Ender has been on the Marlins for the past 3 seasons and won MVP last season along side You're Not Fucking Retiring as well as getting the most assists last season. Ender has slowly developed over the past 3 seasons and is ready for his 4th season and help lead the Marlins to a better season and continue to develop and help the team.

A - Bubbles LaFleur @AJW
Bubbles was the first overall pick in this most recent draft and is brothers with Ricky LaFleur. Bubbles is a defender from Canada and played in Halifax last season. Bubbles is hopefully going to be a fan favourite and help lead this team while he is on this team. Bubbles has shown some very promising development for being the first overall pick and is ready tho put on a show for San Diego.

lets have fun this season and Go Marlins!