Claimed:KnightTime Revamp #5

Phil

We are pretty much in a rebuilding process and since we haven't any trade value compared to Davos, of course we couldn't be really competitive this season. And to be honest, the results are disappointing but not that much. I mean, We aren't a score fess like Seattle or Davos last season so at least we got that. I'm pretty pumped for our future though, I already have a solid defensive core in Ruutu Kowalski and Light and the future looks bright for that. Lets include Lord Karnage to that who could be the first oa in any draft (except for the O'Malley/Richardson draft) so it's not that bad.

Plus, I decided to rebuild a bit later since it would fit my rebuild timing perfectly (50% of the first rounders next draft). So the Viks are actually the next big thing

:cheers:

Context: 3/3
I enjoyed the content within the length of this, for me, it is more about what fills the length than the length itself. If you're just cramming stuff in to make the episode longer then I'd rather it be shorter and more compact. The content of the episode should dictate the length. World cup stuff, for me, is whatever - but that's because I wasn't really a participant this season. It was interesting to get a former WC commish's opinions on it though. Also it sucks that Blind isn't updated, chew someone out!

Professionalism: 2/2
Works for me.

Editing: 1/1
Sure

Overall: 6/6

• 1 month later...