Claimed:a tut for pt

8Ovechkin8

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

Did you use the sig itself as a PT though? If so I vote that it shouldn't be allowed since it's basically re-using the same signature and just adding extra stuff in the form of a tut. 

As a comparison it would be like me making a sig, submitting it, and then adding 20 layers and using it again which I don't think we would allow, correct?

This sig is so old that I don't even know if I used it as a PT or not, it might be part of that group of old sigs that I made before I left in JP Singh's career, so I honestly don't know.

And I concur, even if I did use it the amount of effort time and planning that goes into a tut is beyond even making the sig itself. Plus is was made for the league's benefit and it league related so I think it should be. Its not like you could argue that "so this means I can grab any old sig I've made and turn it into a tut for points" because if you were to do that it would take three times more time than making a new sig all together.

If he cant use this as a PT, he should get some TPE as a resource.. Still think this should be fine for a PT - probably spent more effort on it than most people in their sigs.. just my opinion tho..

If he cant use this as a PT, he should get some TPE as a resource.. Still think this should be fine for a PT - probably spent more effort on it than most people in their sigs.. just my opinion tho..

This

Effort: 2/2 - Clear instructions, lots of steps, good tut.

Look: 3/3 - Final result is on of my faves from you. Not much else to say, nice work.

Creativity: 1/1 - it's a tut

Total: 6/6

• 1 month later...