Stepping Down

d3vilsfire

Not to steal fire from Victor who has had an excellent career as a Commish and his work will surely be appreciated, and he will be missed, but i also have my own announcement.

Due to life getting in the way and a growing disinterest, I have decided it is best for everyone for me to leave my position as GM of the Moscow Red Wolves.

I had a great time being GM for the former Vasteras IK J20 team (which I GM'd for a season), and I really enjoyed rebranding and relocating them which was very special to me.

Moscow Red Wolves will always hold a special place in my heart, and even though I did not win a cup with them, I would like to thank everyone for supporting me and a special thanks to all those that played under my management.

I want to thank Flyersfan and Harley for being my mentors and my VHL brothers on here. Maybe in the future I will return to GMing, but I am not sure.

I will still be around until KJA retires, but I'm still debating if I want to recreate or not, but that is still in another 2 seasons or so.

Thanks everyone! GO MOSCOW :mos:

Edited by d3vilsfire