Formal Update

Da Trifecta

I know there have been many rumors around my player testing the free agent water this coming off-season or the one proceeding this one. One must wonder how many teams would be interested in the best up and coming goalie. I mean think about it. There are only three goalies left from the S36 draft and they are set to expire next season. So will the next best goalie be in real high demand? You bet your ass he will. He should and will be one of the most sought after players in recent FA history. There have been many top tier names that have been signed and rightfully so it would be him following in those footsteps. These rumors and speculations seemed to have stemmed from somewhere and it seems teams have been keeping a close on on the young netminder in hopes that they will be able to make a move for him. Plenty of teams will try to pursue the young man in hopes that he can come to their team and settle their needs for a goalie. So the fact is he will be heavy pursued. The real question though is will he test free agency? The answer to that question will come next week. Feel free to discuss what you think will happen in this thread though.

Edited by Mr. Jones