Claimed:Unprofessional Cast 5.0 (Feat. NO. Body) [Final 6/6]

Kesler

Context: 3/3

This draft looks like a pretty good one. I've graded a bunch of articles from the VHLM guys and they seem promising.

Cologne's definitely strong once again for next season after that trade. Going to be interesting.

Vancouver will take the 1st Round against Calgary. Correct. Anaheim losing to Winnipeg, I still believe Winnipeg has it also, although they are down 2-0 now both in close games that they were leading.

Lol the money or love comment. Kes and his youth.

I like Ovie. I don't know, I've followed the guy and the Caps for awhile, and Ovie is amazing. Huge body, amazing shot, blazing speed. Incredible for that frame. Nothing against Stamkos, since I love the dude as well. Stammer and Ovie are on that elite level.

Yeah...I can't make sense of the loss to Cologne after beating NY as well. Damn Waldron sim.

Seattle next season....you can do well as long as it's not better than Quebec. Boychuk needs his cup.

I always forget to ask the podcasts questions....even though I grade most of them. :facepalm:

It's 5.5

Professionalism: 2/2 - It was professional enough I guess....I mean...I'll let it slide as a 2.

Editing: 1/1 - I like how every intro song has been one I listen to.

Overall: 6/6