Word on the Street, ep. 7; ft. YEAH!

scoop

http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/YqITHApB/file.html

Lynch (YEAH!) guest star

more GM talk

other stuff

Something interesting happens at around 25:20 but it happened for a specific reason that will be clear *soon.

*soon is some time within the podcast, not multiple weeks from now (if ever)

Don't forget to join in the conversation below and like, follow and subscribe for more VHL content

Edited by YEAH!

So here's my comments

- Streetlight and YEAH! make a good duo. You both have a good knowledge of the league and you both have interesting opinions/thoughts that not everyone would have. 

- I was acquired by Corco in the season 38 off season along with Ville Sixten for a S40 1st and Sundberg. Here's the trade

- We competed in the S39 and S40. In the S41, I traded myself to Riga for a S42 1st. 

- Lloyd not doing 8 season ? ------> Trade block

- Leaking much ?

- Jet fuel can't melt steel beams Helsinki version 

A good listening :cheers:

So here's my comments

- Streetlight and YEAH! make a good duo. You both have a good knowledge of the league and you both have interesting opinions/thoughts that not everyone would have. 

- I was acquired by Corco in the season 38 off season along with Ville Sixten for a S40 1st and Sundberg. Here's the trade

- We competed in the S39 and S40. In the S41, I traded myself to Riga for a S42 1st. 

- Lloyd not doing 8 season ? ------> Trade block

- Leaking much ?

- Jet fuel can't melt steel beams Helsinki version 

A good listening :cheers:

If not eight it will be at least six. But if I have two more sub-PPG seasons...

However if we are still contending as we are and have a serious shot at the cup, then I'd be more likely to keep going regardless of how poor my stat output is.

I downloaded this onto my phone but forgot about it. Jumped in the car today, shuffled my playlist and wham, Queen starts playing and the dulcet tones of Sam and Matt hit my eardrums.

Good listen and enjoyed the ease of the conversation. Nice to hear two sim veterans with throwbacks to previous leagues and members, that both know WTF they are talking about.

Listened to the entire thing, albeit in two halves due to the length. Hope you can keep adding guests Sam as it's nice to hear multiple opinions on various topics etc.

I downloaded this onto my phone but forgot about it. Jumped in the car today, shuffled my playlist and wham, Queen starts playing and the dulcet tones of Sam and Matt hit my eardrums.

Good listen and enjoyed the ease of the conversation. Nice to hear two sim veterans with throwbacks to previous leagues and members, that both know WTF they are talking about.

Listened to the entire thing, albeit in two halves due to the length. Hope you can keep adding guests Sam as it's nice to hear multiple opinions on various topics etc.

Matt and I are recording another podcast together tomorrow morning. :cheers: