Claimed:Terence, Wheres Philip?? [Final 6/6]

Baozi

• Head Moderator

hqdefault.jpg

Terence, where’s Philip??

www.VHLHockeyNews.com

An age old question that has been as difficult to answer as to the question of life, where is Phil exactly?

Phil Hamilton and Biggu Kyanon had only known each other for a brief stint with the Brampton Blades, but their two agents have been known to each other for quite some time and provided the quick connection between the two players. The Knight agency had previously known Fong through their two playesr Ying Qin and Phil Rafter during prior years and the connection has carried forward for their two newest clients. Introduced originally upon arriving in North America, Kyanon and Hamilton struck a upon a friendship and understanding that many would envy. On the ice, Hamilton was the safe one, the rock, the one you could count on when the play broke down to alleviate the pressure. Steady and calculating, Hamilton has been calming presence on the blueline for the Yukon Rush this season, with 13 points in 10 games, his outlet passes have caught many teams unaware and his vision in all three zones is exceptional. Then you have Kyanon, the riverboat gambler, the flash, the booming shot. No surprise as he is leading his own junior club, the Saskatoon Wild in points with 19 in 9 games. While both players possess similar high end traits, Kyanon is more of the rush type player, looking to penetrate the opposing defense line.

Now imagine if these two managed to find themselves on the same team in the near future. Unlikely as it seems, Hamilton and Kyanon both contesting for the #1 overall pick in the coming VHL entry draft, Kyanon has expressed wishful thinking of that fact.

“Phil is such an easy guy to play with and as unlikely as it seems, it’d be great to play with him in the future. We read off each other so well and his ability to judge the situation and ability to defend made it so easy for me to play my own game. He sees me on the ice and knows what I’m thinking and I can expect the puck in openings that I’m trying to get through. But it isn’t just a one way street, when the opponents zeroed on me during some games, they are leaving him with so much space and he makes them pay for it. The guy has this laser pass and can see the openings between the defensive lines so well, its scary. He’s always so calm too and never panics. In some kind of ideal situation, we’d get drafted to the same teams and go from there. But pretty unlikely unless one of us falls off the map really. But I ain’t giving up my spot for him in the draft and he isn’t likely to give me a free pass either.” – Biggu Kyanon, Saskatoon Wild

Whomever drafts either dman is likely to see a #1 pairing player with a fairly low bust factor as both come from proven elite player agencies but with varying preferences to their style. While sometimes utilizing less practice hours, prior clients from the Hockey Academy of Asia like XXX and Kanou have gone on to become superstars of their respective draft classes. Hamilton projects to be a more all around offensive type that can play physical and control the crease in the near future much like Pk Subban. Kyanon projects to be more of a puck rusher that is solid in his own end but not really physical, and deadly on the powerplay more akin to a Erik Karlsson type. Alternatively, if one team with multiple picks early could manage to procure both defensemen, it would solidify their core for years to come with a pair of players that could fill any role on the roster.

1297686841305_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si

Edited by tfong

Content 3/3 - I liked that you wrote about another person rather than just yourself. Also a nice outlook on both players.

Grammar 2/2 - some easy fixable errors

playesr = players

struck a upon = struck upon

has been calming presence = has been a calming presence

Appearance 1/1 - Yeah

Final 6/6