I need more hits

jRuutu

Yes , it´s true. At the moment I have disgusting 119 hits in 60 games. Absolutely disgusting. I can barely sleep at night. The overall performance has been quite solid so far but the lack of hits has been in my mind for some time now. Not sure why is that? Maybe its because I´m from Finland and pretty much everybody from Finland are great at hitting. There are of course some skill players but if you can´t hit , you are not a 100% Finnish. That is just they way it is.. Well or at least that is what my dad told me few days ago.

He supports me of course but he told me that, he does not feel happy when he looks at my stats. I promised to him that I will focus on my hitting numbers in the future. I try to be a physical hockey player but it´s not easy sometimes. I still can´t score that many goals even though I have practiced my shot for months.  Lack of goals and lack of physical presence is really been on my mind lately.

Only time will tell if I can turn this frown upside down. 

Disgraceful, not even 2 hits per game.

I know , I bring shame to the Finnish hockey community  :(

pansy

I´m too nice , I can´t hurt people like I used to

Do you even hit bro?

No  :( I gently nudge 

Edited by jRuutu

Forget the Finnish hockey community...how about the disappointment to your teammate Reencarnacion?

He wont even talk to me before I reach 200 hits  :( He said that before the season even started  :(

2 hits of acid should tide u over

I can´t do acid , my bowel will go crazy