VHL Degrees of Separation

scoop

In you're unfamiliar, the goal is to get from one player to another through the fewest teammates possible. So Fayt Leingod was on a team with Markus Strauss who was on a team with Geno Esposito who was on a team with Geno Esposito... and so on. VHL teammates only. No World Cup/VHLM/Super Cup etc.

Feel free to propose a pair of players for people to connect. If people actually care to participate I'll put up a leaderboard for each in the first post here.

My first challenge for you all:  Fayt Leingod to Lloyd Light. I can do it in 6 steps (7 players including both Leingod and Light)

All of Leingod's seasons are inaccessible however so the first step will be a challenge. The best first step would probably be looking at the S17 Continental Cup roster.

(Not the quickest path, but it is the quickest that goes through all of my other players... probably Leon Leitner's greatest accomplishment)

Fayt Leingod

Markus Strauss

Geno Esposito

Jukka Hakkinen
Benjamin Glover
Jack Mason
Keiji Toriyama
Leon Leitner
Lloyd Light

Edited by Streetlight

• Admin

Might be just you and me.

Anyway I can't beat that. The most obscure I got was:

Sam Pouza

Regie Johnson

Johannes Hwoarathmund

Guido Schwarz Esq.

Leon Leitner

Sadly Pouza was drafted by Davos in S17. He did play with Strauss and Young though.

Also tried through Xavier Martinez and S21 Helsinki could have worked wonders but a few alas. Most frustrating was Zack Curry not playing up in NY in S26, missing out on both Schultz and Feltersnatch (he was on Davos in Kellinger's rookie season).

That said

S41 rookie season - oldest possible player S34 (though none on STO)

S34 - oldest possible S27

S27 - oldest possible S20

S20 would connect but everyone sucked