VHLM GM (Bern)

iRockstar

I'll be stepping down as the Royals GM after three consecutive playoff seasons with the team. I got the Commissioner job and would prefer not running a team in the same league I "run". All applicants that wish to apply please do so, and explain to me why you're better than everyone else. 

I apply. I understand that the most important part of being a VHLM GM is keeping the locker room active and making the newbies happy and entertained. Retaining new players is espicially important since we lost some people from switching websites. If I were to be a GM I'd also plan on winning some championships too :)

Edited by eaglesfan036

Im going to remain indifferent being that 1) I feel as though this should be solely the commissioners decision, not a board-wide decision, and 2) They will be my direct competition for possibly another season 

Good luck to the competition... because you will lose

Edited by Edgar

So I got some good candidates, really good ones. +minus and eagles, tfong, I know you've been waiting and I know it sucks to wait, but personally I'm going to take a leap of faith here. 

Bushito, I'm going to give you Bern. You disappeared but everyone deserves second chances, so just prove to me I'm not making a stupid decision. 

Also Kyle, sball66 has stepped down from the baby Vasteras, if you say the word, their all yours.