Submitted Unsarcastically [Final: 3/6]

BeanSobie

Are you kidding me? That's the cleanest jersey change I've ever seen.

Also, excuse me for thinking these leagues were supposed to be for fun. I could go and waste hours of my life trying to develop a skill that is utterly void of any use in my real life, or I could open up a photo editer and dick around for a little bit and have some fun with it. Either way it doesn't make a lick of difference to you.

Are you kidding me? That's the cleanest jersey change I've ever seen.

Also, excuse me for thinking these leagues were supposed to be for fun. I could go and waste hours of my life trying to develop a skill that is utterly void of any use in my real life, or I could open up a photo editer and dick around for a little bit and have some fun with it. Either way it doesn't make a lick of difference to you.

You're just not going to get a great mark on it. I'm with you on how the league is supposed to be for fun, and that's the #1 priority, really.

But, I mean....all you did was take a photo and put a logo on it. You're not going to get a very high score. It can be graded if you like, but it won't be high. All I'm saying is maybe fiddle around with lighting and stuff in a signature like your last one, or write a brief article that takes 15 minutes, and you'll get rewarded for your efforts.