It's Thanksgiving Time

JardyB10

Here at VHL.com, we like to get into the spirit of the holidays. So whilst donning our ghost masks, we decided to go around the league and ask some of the players and personnel what they're Canadianly thankful for in this Canadian Thanksgiving season.

Jackson Miller: Having such a loving and supporting group of family and friends surrounding me has always been something I'm thankful for. Being an elite player is hard, but it's made easier by these loved ones, and all the adoring fans as well.

Don Draper: I'm thankful for alcohol, which gives me the courage to speak to members of the opposite sex. It also fools said gender into thinking sleeping with me is a good idea. Wait, did I say that out loud?

Greg Clegane: OPIATES!

Clinton Brovylenko Kesler Chevrolet: i'd like to thanks god for me being the best at spellinga nd grammar. i'd also liek to thank my 5th grade teacher who given me an 62 in my matehematics class last year. thanks mrs chevrolet!

Bryan Svec: Thanksgiving isn't for another month you fucking peasant. Go home, you're drunk.

Philip Knight: You're right, I am drunk.

For VHL.com, I'm Patrick Palmer.