Claimed:Pair of Chicken [2/2]

Wasty

Not a fan of the stroke around the render. it kills the flow  and it unblend the render from the background. Font is cool, could have been blended more with some blue textures but it's decent. Speaking of texture, there's one cutting straight at the bottom of the flare, which is annoying. The small black pattern in the background is a nice addition but some part could be erased (especially near his right cheek). The light source follows the original lighting of the render, which is great too. 

Not a fan of the stroke around the render. it kills the flow  and it unblend the render from the background. Font is cool, could have been blended more with some blue textures but it's decent. Speaking of texture, there's one cutting straight at the bottom of the flare, which is annoying. The small black pattern in the background is a nice addition but some part could be erased (especially near his right cheek). The light source follows the original lighting of the render, which is great too. 

:ph34r: changes? whats changes?

• boubabi changed the title to Pair of Chicken [1/2]

okay I disagree with boubabi I like the stroke around the left side, I feel it provides some balance with the blues on the other side of his face. huge fan of this one, lighting is strong again imo but it doesn't detract from the feel.

• Tim changed the title to Pair of Chicken [2/2]
  • boubabi locked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...