GM 186: Moscow vs. Saskatoon

Higgins

damn now thats an ass whooping. even for a shitty team. you never like to see double digit goals 

How does it feel that I have more goals and points then anyone on your team? does that make you smile?

10-1. im glad you had your little point streak still. i mean if you didnt have that youd have nothing going for you this year. 

damn now thats an ass whooping. even for a shitty team. you never like to see double digit goals 

How does it feel that I have more goals and points then anyone on your team? does that make you smile?

10-1. im glad you had your little point streak still. i mean if you didnt have that youd have nothing going for you this year. 

I'd still not be on the team that made needless trades and losing in the first round. Good luck with sucking from next season on bud. Oh and the 2nd round sweep by Bern

I'd still not be on the team that made needless trades and losing in the first round. Good luck with sucking from next season on bud. Oh and the 2nd round sweep by Bern

i mean hopefully you get the VHLM championship next year. thatd be your 3rd year in the vhlm. and well thats the thing with the VHLM you mostly only go on runs for 2 years before you have to rebuild. 

i mean hopefully you get the VHLM championship next year. thatd be your 3rd year in the vhlm. and well thats the thing with the VHLM you mostly only go on runs for 2 years before you have to rebuild. 

You see I've said it many times that this isn't even about a championship. Why do you think I decided to stay in Saskatoon. To win? LOL no. Sure I would have liked to be on a team that had a chance, but oh well. You make it sound like I pick the teams I have played for. I did not. I play on a horrible team this year and still kicking your players asses in goals and points. Stick that in your ass you shit eater

You see I've said it many times that this isn't even about a championship. Why do you think I decided to stay in Saskatoon. To win? LOL no. Sure I would have liked to be on a team that had a chance, but oh well. You make it sound like I pick the teams I have played for. I did not. I play on a horrible team this year and still kicking your players asses in goals and points. Stick that in your ass you shit eater

you have more points playing on a losing team, wow, you're so good. you want a pat on the back?

you have more points playing on a losing team, wow, you're so good. you want a pat on the back?

Your 175tpe player should still easily be able to surpass my goals and points totals. But he isn't. LOL pathetic move by a pathetic little man dressed up like a GM. Are we playing dress up? if so I want to be an astronaut.

Anywho, have fun patting your cock or your hole. I have a life, I am going out. It's been fun annoying the shit out of you. It's very easy getting you going. But I digress, I must be the BIGGER MAN and end this before it balloons out of control. I'll see you again at the same Robbie Time and Robbie Channel.

manatee.jpg

You will just get swept by Bern

But I thought your trade deadline was on your terms? How do you not pick what team you play for haha