Claimed:Cole [2/2]

Frank

the effects, text and lighting all look really good, but I feel the composition could be improved. you put really strong lighting on the right side of his face, along with underneath the text. this draws my eye to two different points which gives it a weird feel. I think this would be miles better if the position of the render was swapped with the position of the text. that would also help the composition by having the render face the middle of the sig, giving the subject some more breathing room.

• Tim changed the title to Cole [1/2]
  • Commissioner

RsSj2Ho.png

First off, love the effects and the text. They look absolutely sick. Second, that lighting is mind-boggling. His face looks professionally lit which I have my doubt that it actually was. My main concern is the blending of those two things together. Basically, the light is hitting his face on the right side of the sig. However the light sources I can distinguish are all on the left. Lighting on text like that looks amazing, don't get me wrong, but it should affect the render a bit more. If the render was on the left and the text on the right I think this problem would mostly be gone. I also wonder if a bit more could have been done with the BG. Kinda looks like 1 stock + 1 effect. It works, I just think it could work a little bit better.

Edited by Beketov

• Beketov changed the title to Cole [2/2]