The Disappointment

Ahma

Valmount is disappointed

Simon Valmount, right winger who plays for HC Davos Dynamo, is disappointed in his season so far. There are almost only negatives he can think of.

"We are clearly still not playing on a level we should be... we are barely ahead of Cologne Express in standings. We have 2 points more than they. We should be a lot better.
I have been bad this season, I'm so disappointed and mad about how I'm playing. A bad second season. I have only 16 goals, can you imagine? Argh. But I have 42 assists, which is not bad. Total of 58 points and that isn't even point per game.
My 244 hits is okay, but I should have lot more. I'm going to get even 300 hits. That's not good enough for me. I'm not in top 5 in hits anymore either...
There are some positives too, I have 33 shot blocks, one thing I'm not disappointed on.

But now, I'll focus on getting us in playoffs and help the team. Then my full focus is on winning games in playoffs and going to the finals." Valmount stated

Looking at next season, Valmount will improve a ton. He will be one of the best right wingers in the VHL.

Edited by Ahma