VHL Wrestling, New Wrestlers Face Off

Molholt

Have you missed out on VHL Wrestling? Check out the Title Match, our first ever match, here. Our second event was a Payback event, an Elimination Tag Team match, which can be found here. The #1 Contender match is here. If you're interested in participating, it requires very little effort from you, just shoot me a PM @Molholt and I'll get you sorted out. 

Tonight, I've got a short match planned. A standard 1 on 1 match, with our two newest additions to VHL Wrestling, @Ahma Aleksanteri and (super original) @gorlab Steve Bosstin

Going live in about 10 minutes here!

Edited by Molholt

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

If we got enough could we eventually do a Royal Rumble, with some guest old school WWE wrestlers?

We nearly have enough for a 10 man, but I can't determine who is entered outside of the 6 it lets me choose.. :/ 

Unless I'm missing something. But I'd love to be able to manage that.

Because why not one more? Another singles match. @iRockstar Cian Mercer vs @Beketov Rage! Two more of our newest competitors, both debuted at the Money in the Bank ladder match but couldn't pull out a win for the title of #1 Contender. Which of these heels will come out on top tonight?!

Broadcast can be found here. Definitely a back and forth one in this match!

Edited by Molholt